10.20.2006

hotdogs and bee stings...


So we had the bunches of FSM students, (let's just say 21 hotdogs wasn't near enough) over today after class.

We were having lots of fun until I heard this screaming coming from outside. Aiden was obviously hurt but I couldn't figure out what had happened. Katchen said he was drinking his apple juice and then started crying. Uh Oh - Immediately I think Bee sting. He kept putting his hand in his mouth and crying. I decided to try to look in his mouth and there it was -the back half of a bee stuck in his cheek!

"Ahhhh, Richard he has a stinger in his cheek"
"I will get the tweezers"
"Someone help me hold 'em down"
"Pull his mouth open... keep him still.."

Poor Aiden. Ice cream stopped the crying :)

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger The Weaver Family said...

Aiden will never want a slushy from "Katch & Izzzreal" again. Aiden I'm so sorry!!! All I could think of is "thank God it's not Izzy because he would have barfed all over the place". Aiden you are super trooper!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Christina Wolkenfeld said...

What a story to be able to brag about the rest of your life. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home