2.14.2007

For real... best cookies ever... you have to try


Delicious Cookies are the perfect way to tell someone you love them on Valentine's day...

Marci’s Famous Cookies... (I didn't make this up or anything but I am famous for eating them...)


2c. Butter
2c. White Sugar
2c. Brown Sugar

Beat together until oh so smooth…then add:

4 eggs
2tsp. vanilla

Beat that together until smooth…
Mix in a separate bowl:

5c. oats
4c. all-purpose flour
2tsp. baking powder
2tsp. baking soda
1tsp. salt

Combine the oats/flour bowl with the butter/sugar bowl and mix until well combined. It’s pretty dry so you’ll have to work at it.
Mix in the following:

3c. pecans
10 oz. chocolate chips
10 oz. peanut butter chips

Now cook them at 350 degrees until they’re done. Should take about 8-10 minutes.

Let me know what you think... :)

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger The Weaver Family said...

does this yield 10 dozen?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I've had your delicious cookies. I can say that they are the best cookies I have ever had in my life!

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Marci! That sounds like an amazing receipe for cookies! You and Richard are awesome! Both of you have a heart of GOLD! :)
bless ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home