6.10.2006

Is God trying to tell me something...



Matthew 26:2 (New King James Version)
“You know that after two days is the Passover, and the Son of Man will be delivered up to be crucified.”

How many times had this been spoken to the disciples by Jesus, the OT prophets.... I mean not in cryptic lanuage... "the Son of Man will be delievered up to be crucified."
Somehow they interpreted that to mean... what?

When I read it I think how in the world are the disciples confused during the last 48 hours of Jesus' life... then it occurs to me to think about me and the way I respond to the fact that THE KING IS COMING... SOON. The message is really clear. I need to live from the perspective of eternity and pay attention... I know He has spoken and is speaking...

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Marci Lewellen said...

Bella is my Mom everyone! Bella is what aiden and arwen call her.
Bella, thanks for your comment!! SOOOO GOOD! I am so glad you are my momma!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home