10.18.2007

poop...

I know some significant time has elapsed since my last post but some things move a person to write again. In my case, its poop.

I never really had to think much about poop until I started having babies. All of a sudden I started having to carry another whole bag with me wherever I went just in case there was poop. I got used to that after a while and even stopped noticing the extra amounts of time that I had to dwell on poop.

Poop has once again caught my attention.

In my 6th or 7th hour of sleep Aiden lets me know that he has to poop. Sleep ends and the day begins with poop.

Later, that morning poop surfaced again. Literally. My basement flooded through the floor drain. Apparently tree roots had conspired against me and decided it would be amusing to stop the normal flow of water and sewage that usually politely leaves my house. Aiden's morning treasure was amidst some other lovely expressions of human waste floating around my basement.

Bible verse: God doesn't like to step in poop...

Det. 23:12 - 14 “Also you shall have a place outside the camp, where you may go out; and you shall have an implement among your equipment, and when you sit down outside, you shall dig with it and turn and cover your refuse. For the LORD your God walks in the midst of your camp...

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Isaac said...

OMGEEEEEE
a new post.
i've been subscribed to your blog for months waiting and waiting.

nice reintroduction into the blogsphere.


<3

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been about 6 months since your last post. I hope the situation didn't ruien(sp?) your basement and I also hope Aiden didn't eat any of it, ewh, just thinking about it. Got to see Gran and Gramps 2 weeks ago, I am glad I saw them cause I have been missing them alot lately. I was suppose to visit with Ryan but had to go out of town that weekend. Uncle Ron showed me a picture of him on his phone ,and wow he has gotten as tall as Ike and I . Hope you guys are doing well also. I hope to come out for Onething and to visit with you guys but don't know how I am going to get out there yet. Sorry about the long post

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Elisa said...

Oh my goodness Marci that's hilarious and so gross...hopefully the 'residue' doesn't remain as a big stink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home