5.27.2008

Revelation 1:1 - The Revelation of Jesus Christ...

The Revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave Him to show His servants --things which must shortly take place. And He sent it by His Angel to His servant John... Revelation 1:1

Just wondering why God chooses this process ...

From the Father to Jesus then through His angel then to John then on to the churches... why the middle man... God, this process... I mean the wisdom of man is to be efficient, save time and energy by skipping the middle man... why do You do it this way?

I think he would answers me something like:
I am not like man. My leadership and efficiency is geared toward another age. An inside out upside down kingdom.

I like the “mess” of people.

I sent out the newly ordained 12 disciples to do the “stuff” (healing, miracles, cast out demons raise the dead and preach the gospel) even before the were mature they would all deny me and even one of those would betray me unto death.

I like partnership even before it is perfected. I want all to enter into the kingdom and partake of the rulership over the earth...

I am working towards an equally yoked bride and friend not just servants that don’t know what their master is doing.

I am secure in my dominion over heaven and earth and so I freely love...

My wisdom in leadership is completely other than the lofty thoughts of man, the self-serving ideas of your world. The world looks to the efficiency of this age alone. They strive for first, control, best, looking how to promote themselves. This is not the way of the Kingdom. The first will be last. The greatest serves... the greatest makes others great.

“Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth.” (Mat 5:5)

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!

What a re-emergence! Marci, this is excellent stuff and I hope this is not just a tease but the rest of Revelation is on its way...

:)

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes please...more marci... i love it

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with richard and el - your words are so rich - it makes my heart burn for the fullness of that Kingdom. Thanks for reminding us to look through HIS perspective...
keep it coming
M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home