5.13.2006

boggle



I love playing games... most any game will do as long as their is good old fashion compettion involved. Boggle happens to be one of my favorite games and since I am Richard's favorite he plays with me. The problem is that before we were married I used to smoke 'em in the game but something changed on our honeymoon as we played boggle on the beach in Miami. He beat me that day and since I have not won one game... Folk's that's over 2 years of playing boggle at least a 4x times a month... (Now, before you shake your head in pity... I didn't always lose by like a landslide or anything... well sometimes... but most times it was close...)

And then Jesus had favor on me yesterday... and I won... I mean I really won. Big time smokin'

Tonight we play again.

Unless, of course he is too afraid that my winning may be the downfall of his champion streak...

Will I win again? Dummm Dummm...

7 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger sarah said...

good luck marci

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah thank you for adding me

and if we as a country were really serious about defeating "terrorism" we would develop alternative fuel sources. we put saddam there anyway.

i love you too. how are you guys feeling.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Marci Lewellen said...

okay so if you are reading this and confused about what isaac is talking about you have to go to his blog and see and read my comment...

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i just read steven's post.

although i greatly respect those that choose to serve in the armed forces that is their choice and a risk that they know they are taking. we really had no reason to be in vietnam and the whole policy of containment was ludicrous and ineffective. of course all this is more clear in hindsight.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Marci Lewellen said...

so... I lost the first round, tied the second and then lost the one game tie breaker... I will keep trying. :)

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Randy Bohlender said...

Marci. I love words. I collect them. I use them like crazy. One would expect that I would be a formidable Scrabble player, but Kelsey whoops my hiney on the Scrabble board - conservatively 90% of the time. I do not understand....

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Marci Lewellen said...

randy, maybe we need to start some kinda support group... there are others, I'm sure :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home